Paddling River Kwai Noi

Finally found some time to write up on the recent paddling trip to Kanchanaburi, please follow the link above to read it!
And I just want to wish everyone a Merry Xmas and Happy New Year !!
I don't normally do new year resolutions, but just generally I wish everyone good health and peace. But I have been thinking alot about environmental issues recently. The pressure on our environment with rapid economic growth looks unsustainable to me. It looks doomed.
So let me also wish we will begin to take care of our environment as we strive for more development.
Have a good year ahead !!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Here's wishing you and A a very Merry Xmas and Happy New Year; and to more wonderfuly paddling in 2007!
Robin CHAN said…
And you too..

May you have a Merry Christmas and a Joyful Wonderful New year.

Nice pics... kayaking thro a river of lotus flowers will be tough for me, I will just stay there and enjoy the beauty and serenity... and will not paddle.
HappySurfer said…
Happy New Year, Huey. May it be filled with happiness and good health.

Yes, our environment needs some saving from everyone's efforts.

Popular Posts