Toba Expedition on Action Asia Magazine

I was super excited when Mindy told me yesterday, that some of her pictures of the Toba expedition were to be published by Action Asia Magazine.

Well, AA must be blown away by her pictures, because I saw on AA's website today that JB is on the July's cover page! He is probably running around Singapore buying magazines right now. ;)


And what a way to 'paddle' for Mindy! Her pictures are reminders that Sumatra ought no longer be forgotten by tourism.

In particular, Lake Toba is a breathtaking, one of the most beautiful places I had paddled in se asia.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I've been running around to various bookshops/newsagents in Kuching the past couple of days and nights looking to buy a copy of "Action Asia" but to no avail. Darn! :(
fullmoon said…
From what Mindy said, in Malaysia the AA's july issue will only come out in August!
Wolfie said…
Same here for me...I went like everywhere. I only see the magazine at Kinokuniya, but then that's the may-june issue.
fullmoon said…
I got my hands on 1 AA mag finally ! As heard, the July/August issue will only be out in the bookstores end of the month...
Anonymous said…
Same for KL - only in Kinokuninya, only at the end of the month.
Anonymous said…
Hello H,

Well I have a few copies at home from Action Asia, I used to read them in the Philippines.

Good Job!

At the moment i am in Romenia and did finish 3000 km so far..soon it will be over and will go home again.

Happy Paddles

Jorgen

Popular Posts