Long day...

Singapore is noisy - the traffic, the screams of people and babies, the screaming jets, the renovation (why are people always renovating?), the rubbish trucks, the sound of breaking wares, and worst of all the sound of fogging machines and grass cutting machines. It is hard to get work done working at home in a public housing apartment.

Inundated, the first thing I think about is the sea. An undulating carrier of soul, the best dose of life. How calm I can be gliding on the waxy surface of a morning calm. All my thoughts focusing on the parting of waves in front, thinking of nothing and expecting nothing. The rhythmic strain of the body twist for more acceleration. The wind blowing salt onto my face.

How I miss the sea, the big pale blue sea.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Let's go an expedition soon as this is what I mostly think about all the time much as I'd tried to put these crazy thoughts away ... *sigh*

My wife and daughter already think I'm insane as it is - packing and unpacking stuff out of dry bags AS IF I'm going on an expedition the coming weekend!
fullmoon said…
Need a refill soon... let's shoot for November !

Popular Posts