It can't be...!


Life's been hectic lately; well-laid plans blown to shreds by new events and unexpected demands of life and work. When did plans ever worked out as desired?

Last week, JB and me spent a few days at Loola Resort certifying their trainers in a kayaking course. On departure day, we had arranged to meet at Harbourfront Cruise Center to take the ferry. How I chose that I don't know, all I remembered was a seeing a map with a dotted line from Harbourfront to Tanjong Pinang (Bintan).  

As it turned out the ferry was leaving from another terminal on the other side of Singapore! Obviously we missed that ferry, and had to buy ourselves new tickets. What a moron Huey!

We are not going for an expedition, but the curse follows..., but the silver linning is that what we are going to in Bintan so is what I hope is the start of a dream...


Comments

Popular Posts