OC-1 trainer #1


[above: hull of the OC taking shape] 

Main characters and locations
Jedis - factory people located at Aderaan
Chewies - mold people located at Bespin
Ewoks - designers located at Endor

The Jedi called to tell me he is sending the signed contract over. I am careful to make sure the Jedi signs before I send over the wooden mold. You never know how one can be played out by the Jedis. Too many bad experiences. The plan is to have Chewies send over the mold next Monday (6th October). They are having a slight delay in delivering because of the 2-day Chinese National Day holidays. I can't wait to see updated pictures of the mold. 

For the last 2 days I could not sleep, playing over and over again the various decisions I made on the designs. All the measurements and logic, but are they real, correct? The truth? Or are they just fragments of my fantasy of designs. It will be a costly lessons in production if the OC-1 turns out to be a submarine... 

I also had one rejection by a Ewok today about skinning the OC1. She said she was fully booked for gigs. *Signed* I guess it is not easy to convince talented people to work on small projects. I asked her to recommend me someone! I found his name familiar and when I checked out his profile, realized that he was the winner of this year's Tiger Translate competition. Big Time artist...How can i afford him?

Comments

Popular Posts